PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Winning an industry-acclaimed 2019 VESTA Award, the 2020 EPA Certified FC1000E enters the market with little competition. Fire Chief continues to perfect its Whole-Home Heating Solution guarantee by delivering warmer air, cleaner exhaust, and longer burn times. Pound for pound, the FC1000E generates the most clean-burning heat per fuel load of wood in the warm air furnace industry today.
- Longer burn times eliminate worry between loads.
- Whole-home heating circulation delivers uniform warmth.
- Digital thermostat monitors temperature and maintains comfort.
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft. comfortably with Clean Burn Technology.
- Generates a maximum peak heat output of 198,000 BTU¹.
- 3.4 cu. ft., stainless steel lined firebox and fixed grate system accept 20” logs.
- Pre-wired, front-mounted draft inducer simplifies installation.
- Optional steel stand makes loading easier.
- Easy-access, slide-in filter keeps blower clean and maximizes distribution air.
- Longer burn times and higher heat distribution out-perform pre-EPA furnaces.
- Minimized dimensions and improved clearance-to-combustible minimums make it ideal for small spaces and tight installations.
Manufactured in St. Louis, Missouri for over 40 years, every Fire Chief warm air wood furnace is engineered for performance and proudly displays its MADE IN THE USA label.
Fire Chief. Burns Longer. Burns Hotter. Burns Cleaner.
2020 EPA Certified
Whole-Home Heating Solution
3.4 cu. ft. Firebox, Up to 20" Logs
Recommended Heating Area: 1,000 - 2,000 sq. ft.
Maximum Peak Input¹: 290,000 BTU
Maximum Peak Output²: 198,000 BTU
Average Output Capacity³: 60,000 BTU
Extended Burn Time [Up to 9 Hours] with Clean Burn Technology
High Capacity Distribution Blower
Fixed Cast Iron Grate
Easy Access Ash Pan
Overall Installed Dimensions: W: 26" D: 45 1/2" H: 42"
Digital Thermostat with Draft Inducer
Pre-Wired Electrical Components
Stainless Steel Lined Firebox
Tested Emissions: 0.11 lbs./Million BTU
Low Clearance to Combustibles: Side: 6" Back: 12"
Requires 6" Chimney
Limited Lifetime Warranty (Firebox & Grates)
2-Year Blower Warranty
1-Year Electrical Components Warranty
Toll Free Customer Support
Installation DVD Included
Made in the USA
¹Based upon tested efficiency at Maximum Peak Input. BTU output cycles dependent upon the amount, frequency, and quality of wood. It is not a continuous, steady output.
Click to see the Fire Chief Wood Burning Furnace Brochure
Click to see the Fire Chief FC1000E Wood Burning Indoor Furnace Owners Manual
California residents please click on the link for information on Proposition 65 BEFORE purchasing.