Drolet HeatPro Wood Furnace - DF03000
Almost never undersold. If you find a better price email us their quote and we'll likely beat it.
The HeatPro, one of Drolet's newest high efficiency wood furnace, offers you the power, flexibility and reliability you are looking for to heat your home. In fact, this high tech wood furnace has an adjustable air plenum which can host between 6 and 10 outlets for better air distribution in the house.
Among its numerous benefits, this furnace can heat up to 3,500 square feet thanks to its 1,900 CFM premium blower and provides burn time up to 12 hours. Logs up to 24 inches long can also fit in the large 4.9 cubic feet firebox! The Heatpro, which has a maximum input capacity of 421,000 BTU, can be installed as a stand-alone or as an add-on furnace. Consumes up to 30% less wood compared to a conventional furnace.
An optional thermostat (recommended) can be installed for an automatic adjustment of the combustion air supply and the motorized air damper can be manually operated on and off for a more precise combustion control.
Appliance Performance (3)
Fuel type: Dry cordwood
Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) (*): 1,500 - 3,500
Firebox volume (cu. ft.): 4.9
Maximum burn time (*): 12 h
Maximum input capacity (dry cordwood) (4): 421,000 BTU
Overall heat output rate (min. to max.) (5): 18,424 BTU/h (5.6 kW) to 66,576 BTU/h (19.6 kW)
Average overall efficiency (min. to max.) (6): 78.9 % (HHV) (7): 85.0 % (LHV) (8)
Delivered heat output rate (min. to max.) (9): 15,118 BTU/h (4.7 kW) to 51,241 BTU/h (16.0 kW)
Average delivered efficiency (min. to max.) (10): 64.8 % (HHV) (7): 70.2 % (LHV) (8)
Optimum efficiency (11): 85.8 %
Average particulate emissions rate (1) (2): 0.753 lb/mmBTU (0.326 g/MJ)
Average CO (12): 17.45 lb/mmBTU (7.51 g/MJ)
Average electrical power consumption (13): 360 Wh
(1) Based on delivered heat output.
(2) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(3) Values are as measured per CSA B415.1-10, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum input capacity. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 10 lb/ cubic feet and with a moisture content between 18% and 28%.
(*) Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heating area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature considering that the space configuration and the presence of heat distribution systems have a significant impact in making heat circulation optimum.
(4) Input value at 10 lb/ cubic feet fuel loading density and dry energy value of 8,600 BTU/lb.
(5) Overall : Radiated and delivered heat together at 10 lb/ cubic feet fuel loading density over one total burn cycle.
(6) Efficiency based on radiated and delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand.
(7) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(8) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(9) Delivered: Remotely provided to other rooms through ducting at 10 lb/ cubic feet fuel loading density over one total burn cycle.
(10) Efficiency based on delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand.
(11) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(12) Carbon Monoxyde. Based on overall heat output at 10 lb/ cubic feet fuel loading density.
(13) Unless stated otherwise, measures were taken directly at the main power source and include all electrical components present in the appliance.
High-efficiency EPA certified appliance: Yes
Maximum log length: 24"
Log positioning: Over depth
Chimney diameter: 6"
Flue outlet diameter: 6"
Type of chimney: CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 Degrees F)
Baffle type: C-Cast
Approved for an alcove installation: No
Approved for a mobile home installation: No
Shipping Weight: 819 lb (371 kg)
Door type: Single, glass with cast iron frame
Glass type: Ceramic glass
Glass surface - dimensions (Width X Height): 14 3/8" X 10"
Glass air-wash system: Yes
Blower (hp / speed / CFM): 1/3 / 4 / 1,900
Filter - dimensions (Width X Height X Depth): 15" X 20" X 1"
Overall dimension (Height): 67 3/8"
Overall dimension (Width): 36 15/16"
Overall dimension (Depth): 58 11/16"
Door opening - dimension (Height): 9 15/16"
Door opening - dimension (Width): 15 11/16"
Firebox - dimension (Height): 15 7/8"
Firebox - dimension (Width): 20 3/8"
Firebox - dimension (Depth): 25"
Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution: Yes
Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion: Yes
Adjustable threaded legs: Yes
Steel thickness - body: 3/16"
Steel thickness - top: 1/4"
Easy-to-access ash drawer: Yes
Air return plenum - dimension (Depth or Height): 22"
Air return plenum - dimension (Width): 14 1/2"
Hot air plenum - dimension (Depth or Height): 14" - 24"
Hot air plenum - dimension (Width): 26"
USA standard (emissions): EPA
Canadian Standard (emissions): CSA B415.1-10
USA standard (safety): UL 391
Canadian standard (safety): CAN/CSA B366.1
Tested and listed as per applicable standards: By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
Warranty: Limited lifetime
Minimum clearances to combustibles*
(Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)
: Canada : United-States
Clearance - back wall: 12" : 12"
Clearance - ducts: 1" (Plenum = 5") : 1" (Plenum = 5")
Clearance - top (measured from the platform on which the appliance is installed)**: 72" : 72"
Clearance - recommended for maintenance on option side: 24" : 24"
Clearance - front: 48" : 48"
Clearance - side wall: 8" : 8"
Clearance - opposite side wall: 24" : 24"
* The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
** Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
Click to see the Drolet Heatpro Wood Burning Furnace Brochure
Click to see the Drolet Heatpro Wood Furnace DF03000 Owners Manual
California residents please click on the link for information on Proposition 65 BEFORE purchasing.