The VRT3200 Series radiant vent-free firebox presents a fresh yet traditional tall opening and low to the floor masonry fireplace design. The fireplace’s refractory brick panels are molded from actual hand-cut firebrick in a traditional stacked or herringbone pattern. Combine with a variety of vent-free gas logs for a beautiful full size fireplace with a traditional masonry appearance.
- Available in 32”, 36” and 42” models.
- 28” tall and full width refractory opening on all models
- Low to the floor masonry design for a cleaner, more traditional look.
- Realistic refractory brick liner available in stacked or herringbone pattern.
- Mesh draw screens for a more realistic appearance.
- Radiant smooth-faced design with durable black powder-coat finish.
- Includes required heat deflection hood.
- Select from a variety of compatible vent-free log sets and controls (sold separately)
- Optional outside air kit available.
- 20 year limited warranty.
Compatible with any listed ANSI Z21.11.2 vent-free log set. Choose a Superior vent-free log set for best results.
|Vent-Free Gas Fireplace
|Based on vent-free logs installed
|20 Year Limited Warranty
California residents please click on the link for information on Proposition 65 BEFORE purchasing.