The new DRC3500 Pro Series direct-vent gas fireplace is transitional style and value at its finest. Suited with contemporary standard features like a ceramic glass face, porcelain interior, built in blower and crushed glass media, the DRC3500 Pro Series also feature outstanding heating capabilities. Sleek. Elegant. Powerful. The new DRC3500 Pro Series fireplace is the epitome of modern value.
- Select from three sizes - 35", 40" and 45" - to accommodate the size of your room and heating needs.
- Reflective black glass media standard.
- A newly designed pan burner produces brilliant flames for a vibrant presentation and hours of enjoyment.
- Ceramic glass for superior clarity.
- Clean, radiant design blend with any style of mantel or trim.
- Standard interior illumination.
- Heat-circulating design increases warm air distribution for exceptional supplemental heat.
- Standard built-in blower helps circulate warm air into the living space for maximum comfort.
- Ceramic glass provides more radiant heat than standard tempered glass for added comfort.
- High/low flame control allows you to control the ambiance in the room for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
Ease of Operation
- Multi-function touch remote simplifies operation.
- Energy saving intermittent electronic pilot ignition system reduces gas usage and provides reliable operation.
- Standard high/low flame control allows you to control the flame in the room.
- Uninterrupted seamless battery back-up operation even during a power outage.
- Easy access to the control area without having to remove the safety barrier.
- Combo (top/rear) venting for maximum installation flexibility.
- Approved for use in any room including bedrooms.
- 2015 ANSI barrier compliant.
- Natural gas and propane models give you your choice of heating fuel.
|Venting Type||Direct Vent||Direct Vent||Direct Vent|
|BTU||19,000 / 20,000||22,000 / 24,000||26,000 / 28,000|
|View Style||Front View||Front View||Front View|
|Controls||Remote Control||Remote Control||Remote Control|
|Rating||ANSI Z21.88||ANSI Z21.88||ANSI Z21.88|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
California residents please click on the link for information on Proposition 65 BEFORE purchasing.